The dry air filter device is composed of a paper filter element and a sealing gasket, etc. During use, attention should be paid to:
1. Regularly check and clean properly. When removing the dust on the paper filter element, use a soft brush to brush off the dust on the surface of the filter element along the crease direction, and gently tap the end face to make the dust fall off.
When performing the above operations, use a clean cotton cloth or rubber stopper to block both ends of the dry type air filter element, and use a compressed air machine or an inflator to blow air from the inside of the filter element to blow off the dust adhering to the outer surface of the filter element.
2. Do not clean the paper filter element with water, diesel oil or gasoline, otherwise the pores of the filter element will be blocked and air resistance will be increased; meanwhile, diesel oil is easy to be sucked into the cylinder, resulting in overspending after installation.
3. When it is found that the filter element of the dry type air filter is damaged, or the upper and lower end surfaces of the filter element are warped, or the rubber sealing ring is aged, deformed or damaged, it should be replaced with a new one.
4. When installing, pay attention to the gaskets or sealing rings at the joint parts not to be missing or wrongly installed, so as to avoid air disconnection. Do not overtighten the wing nut of the filter element to avoid crushing the filter element.
Drivers know something about oil filters, which play a protective role in our cars. The oil filter, also known as the machine filter, is located in the engine lubrication system. The upstream of the machine filter is the oil pump, and the downstream is the parts of the engine that need to be lubricated.
The machine filter filters out the harmful impurities in the engine oil from the oil pan, and supplies the clean engine oil to the crankshaft, connecting rod, camshaft, supercharger, piston ring and other moving pairs to lubricate, cool, and clean, thereby prolonging the life of these components.
1. Look at the font clarity. High-quality automotive oil filters have clear and neat fonts on the surface, exquisite workmanship, and no bumps or burrs. Inferior fonts are blurred and the surface is rough. The paint is not strong enough, and the paint is easy to peel off when the nail is scratched.
2. Look at the packaging to verify the anti-counterfeiting code. High-quality oil filters have complete packaging, and the packaging is marked with brands, anti-counterfeiting codes, etc., verify the QR code on the packaging to verify whether it is genuine.
3. Look at the filter paper. We all know that the function of the oil filter is to filter impurities, dust, etc. in the oil, so the quality of the filter paper is directly related to the product performance.
Generally, the gap between the holes of good filter paper is small, which can filter well. The workmanship of automobile oil filter is relatively neat, and it is made of professional filter paper.
Inferior filter paper is generally rough, not professional filter paper, made of cheap cotton pulp paper, and the filtering effect is poor.
4. Look at the sealing ring: a good sealing ring can guarantee 100% no oil leakage. It is made of special rubber. It is protected by grease or Vaseline when it leaves the factory. The sealing ring has good quality, no burrs, and complete workmanship. Inferior ones look rough, have burrs, scratches, etc., and are prone to oil leakage during use.
5. Check if there is a bypass valve. When the oil filter of the car is clogged, if there is no bypass valve, the oil cannot enter the engine and cannot lubricate, which will aggravate engine wear.
High-quality oil filters generally have bypass valves, and low-quality and cheap ones generally do not. Before buying, ask the merchant whether they have bypass valves.
The quality of the oil filter represents how effective it can be. A good car oil filter will naturally work better.